Tron is one of the most active communities in the crypto space with constant announcements about new events and projects. They have a long list of accomplishments in various fields within a week’s duration. TRX has also been doing well with its prices and has settled at the 10th rank as of now.
TRX is currently trading at $0.08 suffering from an overall 10% fall throughout the week with an extension of yesterday’s price activity adding to the decline. The team has recently published their weekly report summarising all the main events associated with them.
- Consensus – reward mechanism for the block producer, transaction limits, and frozen asset were all tested.
- Wallet – Combed the logic of API and adjusted it while also adding transfer unit tests and create witness unit tests. They are still working on the wallet, adjusting the API and adding unit tests.
- Improvement on the scheme of stress tests and fix bug is still in progress.
- Announced and launched a live stream for the Super Representative Elections. To date, almost 30 large organizations have participated in the SR election. The first election of 27 SR’s will be held on June 26th.
- Tron foundation – Twitter handle crossed 290K followers along with Justin Sun, the founder himself surpassing 460K supporters.
- An announcement of the virtual machine launch on May 25th, Main net on 31st of May, and migration of ERC20 tokens to TRX public blockchain at the end of the main net on June 21st.
The new addition to the team:
Rory Hu joined the team who will be responsible for blockchain synchronization, node curing, and test network development.
New listings with market transactions:
- Bittrex announced support for the blockchain upgrade, main net, and token migration
- Bitfinex extended support for the same as Bittrex
- CoinTiger declared TRX listing on their platform
- Bibox, another supporter of the main net and token migration for the team announced the news recently
- Gate.io will also support the big launch and token transformation according to their latest reveal
- Fundstrat Global’s quantitative analysis team, a Wall Street securities research company scored the top 50 in terms of the market cap which included TRX with a few others.
Tron Dogs, a Twitterati says:
“Every day brings us closer to
#Tron main net and $TRX token migration. Make sure to stay informed!”